Attorney/ Mahmoud Barhoum Abdellah Mohamed
– I hold a bachelor’s Degree in Law from Cairo University.
– I hold many training courses in the field of human development and communication skills.
– Specialized in the establishment of all types of companies (individual – persons – funds) and all related to the amendment, dissolution, exit, liquidation and merger of companies, as well as the conversion of persons companies to the companies of funds.
– Experience in dealing with governmental and non-governmental bodies, including chambers of commerce, trade register, taxation, industrial development, financial control authority, stock exchange and brokerage firms.
– Assist companies and individuals in a professional manner to meet their business needs.